About Super-Speciality Ayurveda Institute
Specialized Integrative Wellness Healing Program for Natural Prevention & Well-being in the United States.
What is Super-Specialty Program?
1) The professional level of integrative wellness in Ayurveda specialty and by a Vaidya, Ayurveda doctor that offers Ayurveda in its entirety for integrative CLINICAL wellness results.
2) Potentially the ONLY Institute and an Ayurveda Doctor that have been successful to affiliate with main stream conventional hospitals and maintain conventional medical doctors on advisory board.
3) The most importantly our institute is an in-depth Ayurveda program that is dedicated to offer integrative CLINICAL wellness results to assist clients for their current chronic imbalances. Our results for our clients are continuously observed and highly approved by conventional physicians. Our institute continue to offer specialized Ayurveda program to all ages and being holistic wellness program works with all types of imbalances.
Residing in truth, authenticity and RESULTS!
"I WAS ABLE TO REVERSE MY CARDIAC CONDITION AND AVOID MEDICATION.
As a result of Dr. Lina's Ayurveda Healing I was able to reverse my cardiac imbalance and avoid lifelong medications." - Dr. Mary Ann Zakutney M.D.
Our guests have reported many benefits :
- Significant reduction in anxiety & stress
- Improved health from chronic conditions reducing symptoms. (such as Cardiac conditions, Depression, Overweight, Diabetes and many more)
- Deep healing and feeling of happiness in cancer conditions.
- Relief from skin conditions such as eczema, rashes etc and improved skin health.
- Relief from pain
- Reduction in migraine headaches.
- Relief from allergies, seasonal allergies, cold, cough conditions for adults as well as children reducing frequent visits to doctors’ offices.
- Improved Sleep
- Significant relief from hot flashes and improved women health.
- Reversal of aging
- Result oriented and focused infertility program, complementary pregnancy wellness program regimens for improved health status of mother and child.
- Improved children health status.
- Significant improvements of health status in corporate CEOs and employee health.
- Deep healing and happier feelings among veterans.
- Experience of mental calmness
Our Mission: We look forward to assisting our guests in removing themselves from stuck patterns of chronic physical, mental and emotional imbalances, regain hope and faith to feel better and return to balanced health with natural, organic Ayurvedic Integrative Wellness and Healing program. Thanks for this opportunity to serve beautiful souls. Namaste.
Super- Specialty Ayurveda Institute is not only the first and only authentic Ayurveda Wellness Organization in Pittsburgh and the tri-state region, it has established itself as SUPER-SPECIALTY program dedicated to focused integrative clinical wellness results for clients who continue to come from all over the country. Opened in 2010 by Dr. (Vaidya) Lina Thakar, our facility is located in a spacious 3,000 sq ft facility 10 minutes west of downtown Pittsburgh and 10 miles from the Pittsburgh International Airport. Our organization is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital’s Integrated Medicine Program. We are also a preferred provider for UPMC Cancer Center Integrative Oncology program based at the Hillman Cancer Center. We received 3rd affiliation by Pituitary Nerwork Association (PNA) as Ayurveda provider for Integrative Medicine for Pituitary imbalances.
We offer HIGHLY ADVANCED Ayurvedic Integrative (Holistic) services that include Wellness consultations, Panchakarma treatments, our own AyuLina Ayurveda product-line made by Dr. Lina's traditional recipe, Herbs, Nutrition, Meditation and Yoga. We are now also offering ONLINE programs such as online cosultations, educational academy, Wellness Master-classes and events. Dr. Lina Thakar is also invited as guest speaker for many events and conferences. Please visit www.Dr.LinaThakar.com for our ONLINE services.
Ayurveda Healing is the gentle, natural way of addressing the underlying root cause of imbalance. It can be safely included as an Integrative Wellness/Holistic approach to health care. Whether you are exploring a natural approach to health care or experiencing a chronic imbalance, we will help you restore balance and reawaken your body’s natural healing mechanisms.
- Ayurveda Integrative Wellness Insititute is a Holistic Healing Institute for wellness and prevention by Ayurvedic wisdom. Please note that we are NOT a massage center or center for beauty or cosmetology. We do not offer MASSAGES or FACIALS.
- All Ayurvedic Bodywork therapies offered at our institute are AYURVEDIC HOLISTIC HEALING Therapies that are strongly recommended in Ayurvedic Healing Program as cleansing and detoxifying BODY, MIND & SPIRIT to balance dosha and create harmony. It promotes self-healing mechanism. This is a part of Holistic Medicine Program. (Integrative/ Complementary Medicine)
- All healing therapies at our institute are provided by Ayurveda Technicians trained in our institute by Dr. Lina to maintain authenticity of the healing science. Healing atmosphere, positive energy, as well as holistic lifestyle is highly maintained in our program and also among our team. Each Ayurvedic Technician goes through a strict quality control program and is evaluated by Dr. Lina, for our clients to get the most benefits. Please make an informed decision when you sign up for any of our services.
- We look forward to supporting and assisting you in reaching your physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health goals. Namaste.
The scope of 'Ayurveda Wellness' in USA - Please note the scope of Dr. Vaidya Lina's work, as a HOLISTIC HEALER, involves recommendations on diet, lifestyle, detox (through oil application therapies) and stress management tools such as yoga and meditation. These approaches act as PRIMARY PREVENTION tools which promote overall well-being. (Diet, Lifestyle and stress are root causes of imbalance and chronic conditions)***Ayurveda is not a licensed medicine program in the USA. Dr (Vaidya) Lina is NOT a medical doctor. Dr (Vaidya) Lina does not practice medicine.