Panchakarma Cleansing Diet
Dr. Lina Thakar's Cleansing & Healing Diet
- During Panchakarma cleansing, a specific Ayurvedic light diet is recommended to help balance the digestive system.
- All food offered at the center is fresh, organic and vegetarian which is recommended during Panchakarma cleansing.
- Enjoy everyday specially prepared ayurvedic soups such as khichari, kanji and daal soup
**If you have any food restrictions or concerns, please let us know.
Ayurvedic Soups are complementary and are included in PanchKarma program.
Meal Preparation Options :
It is recommended to support your program with following preparations at home.
- Spiced Stewed Fruits & Herbal Tea
Lunch & Dinner
- Kitchari (Mung dal lentils, and basmati rice with digestive khichari spices are available as Khichari kit at the center.)
- Vegetables cooked in Khichari spices
- Fresh fruits
*It is highly recommended to include herbal teas and water to maintain hydration during Panchakarma program.