Recommendations to prepare you mentally and physically for best results of Panchakarma.
Your program consists of the following Ayurvedic treatment
- Daily Abhyanga - oil massage administered specific to the client’s constitution
- Daily Swedan – sweating to remove toxins
- Daily Shirodhara – a calming and balancing treatment for the nervous system
- Daily Add-on Therapy specific to your imbalance as designed by Dr. Lina Thakar
- Vibrations Mantra therapy
- Complementary special Panchakarma Khichari Soup – to facilitate cleansing and nourishment
- A personalized health and wellness plan – to support the client after the program
- During & Post Panchakarma (15 days) email support
- You will need as much rest as possible. This is a time you set aside to heal.
- Try to avoid stressful activities of daily life. It is recommended that you minimize the work.
- Try to let relative and coworkers know that you are on retreat and would like to avoid cell phone and email interruptions as much as possible.
- During Panchakarma is a good time to try and take a “media fast”, where we disengage from computers, TV, phones, etc. as best we can. We are also attempting to clear the electro-magnetic bombardment that we are constantly exposed to in the modern world.
- Do not plan too many extra activities during the panchakarma.
- While during your Panchakarma program, it is advised to conserve energy. Gentle Yoga/ Nature Walks are ideal.
- Most people find that after their daily 2 hour Ayurvedic session at the Ayurveda Center, they like to go to their hotel/ home and rest. They often like to lie down and read, write in their journal and meditate.
- These recommendations greatly enhance the benefits of your PK.
Post Pancha Karma
- On the last day of your PK program you will receive the post Panchakarma recommendations.
- You will be given a list of foods, herbs and self massage oils based on your body type or your chronic imbalance
- You will be asked to take Rasayana, longevity herbal remedies to rejuvenate and build healthy strong tissue.
- It is advised to follow the lifestyle recommendations and routine as closely as possible to achieve the full benefits of your Panchakarma program.
- FREE follow up session is offered after 2 weeks and another after your Panachakarma Program.
Learn More about our Panchakarma Program:
Ready to Start? Schedule a consultation to learn if Panchakarma is right for you!